Update dependency eslint-plugin-svelte3 to v4 #15
This PR contains the following updates:
- Breaking change: ESLint 8+ is now required
- Support destructuring in
- Add injected globals when there's no instance script when using TypeScript
- Improve type inference for autosubscribed stores
- Silence false positives for
- Use TS 4.5
preserveValueImportsif it's available
- Improve default setting for
svelte3/ignore-styles: Now ignores styles if its tag has a
- Improve fix range handling
📅 Schedule: At any time (no schedule defined).
🚦 Automerge: Disabled by config. Please merge this manually once you are satisfied.
♻ Rebasing: Whenever PR becomes conflicted, or you tick the rebase/retry checkbox.
🔕 Ignore: Close this PR and you won't be reminded about this update again.
- If you want to rebase/retry this PR, check this box.
This PR has been generated by Renovate Bot.
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?